<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: six4three</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pulaski beat Abingdon by 40...they're pretty awful </div></div>
it would be hard for pulaski's girls to beat abingdon's girls by 40.....especially since they haven't played.
pulaski's boys beat abingdon's boys 85-44. abingdon's boys aren't awful if that's who you are putting down, unless you want to call gate city's boys awful since pulaski beat them by 23. all that means is pulaski county has a pretty good boys team this year. </div></div>
pvfan asked how Abingdon's guys were...so i replied...
Abingdon's guys are terrible, the game was won by 40 pts and easily could've been more...the Gate City game was within 10 the entire game until late
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Nope, I kid you not. LOL
In the last week or so, I watched two of our boys teams play what has to be one of the worst basketball games I've ever seen.
For almost 6 minutes, neither team had a single score. It wasn't because they weren't shooting. It wasn't because either team was playing good defense or even defense at all. It wasn't because of bad officiating. All they did for six minutes was run up and down the court, pass the ball, and try to force shots they couldn't make. When they got done, the other team would take a turn. And repeat. If it hadn't been for one team getting a foul, I don't know how long it would have went scoreless.
Now, I'm not really that big of a fan of girls basketball, but I'll take a 30-0 JJK state championship team over that any day.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Djpenguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your a liar </div></div>
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Bookmarks